Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Everything I Touch!

I'm sure many of you reading this can relate to my experiences lately.  It seems that everything I try to do or touch is a disaster.

I have two fairly large (flexible) trays that are holding large paper cups in which I've planted tomato seeds.   Every time I try to move the trays, a cup falls over and spills dirt (and seeds) all over the place.  I now have way fewer cups than what I planted yesterday.  I had no trouble last year when performing the same tasks, but it seems I've become "Mrs. Butterfingers" over the past 12 months.  The only way I can look at it is to see the humor in my failing attempts to do something.

My youngest son is on a mini-vacation in Hawaii, and I love getting texts and pictures from him.  I loved it when I was there - such a beautiful and laid back place, with beautiful and laid back people.  I'm glad that he was able to get away and spend some time just enjoying himself.  He is a respiratory therapist at one of the area's main hospitals and treats people, including those with Covid, every day.  I'm sure he's seen more people die than most of us would ever see in a lifetime or two!  When he gets a few days off he heads for the mountains, hiking and camping out.  Nothing can work magic like being in nature. 

I'm having trouble adding a photo - this is probably the worst update from Blogger.  I'll try again.

The shade comes along fairly early, but you can get the idea.  I wish it would have appeared under the paragraph that refers to it.


 


That's it for today.  I've already loaded and lost this photo several times and this is my last try!

4 comments:

  1. I am always dropping things or missing the place I intended to put something. So I can relate to what your saying.
    At least the 3rd try of putting the picture of your plants took.

    I'm so happy your son got to take this mini vacation I can't even imagine having to do his job at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you decided to go ahead and plant your tomatoes this year.

    I can not even imagine how hard it must be to work during Covid times at a hospital, the stress, the suffering, the deaths. Happy to hear that he is on a well-deserved vacation in Hawaii.

    There is nothing like camping and being around nature to soothe your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those trays is a lot to carry at once so no wonder you have problems. Reading this gives me a kick in the butt to get started on my tomato and lettuce seeds, probably cucumber and squash soon too. No more procrastination 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. When transporting your seed pods try putting a Cookie Sheet or Board under it.
    The only difference between the old and new Blogger is you can only upload One Picture at a time.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete