Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, July 3, 2020

4 More weeks to go!

If everything continues to go well, i will only have to wear this cast for 4 weeks longer!  I still have some pain when I move, but it has lessened so that I'm no longer taking the meds.  I still have very little mobility and I've convinced myself to do only what is absolutely necessary and just try to tough out the coming month.  My biggest worry is lack of appetite, and I hope it will return soon.

My poor garden!  I pulled out some tomato plants that aren't doing so well; I am getting a few very small tomatoes - some cherry tomatoes as well as some varieties that should be much larger.   I can only assume that it's a problem with the soil.  I'll continue to pick the fruit as it ripens, and to pull the plants that have no fruit or even flowers.  I go out and water it twice a day - a "must" in the heat of Sacramento.  I'm a little nervous because there are small bumps and low spots in the ground and I sure don't need to stumble and fall!

I hope those of you in the U.S. can stay home tomorrow, July 4th, and out of the crowds.  Maybe we can properly celebrate next year at this time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear your feeling less pain now. Maybe without the pills you'll start to feel more like eating agian.

    Maybe after you pull out some plants that aren't producing the other plants may do better, Of course that's just a guess on my part.

    ReplyDelete