Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Moving!

I've had one person look at my house and he made an offer today that I agreed to.  So it's almost a done deal - I'm anxious to sign the paperwork.  Things will move quickly as he wants to be moved in by the 30th of April, and I want to move into my new place the same time. 

I started packing a few weeks ago but now I have to pack in earnest.  I will be glad to be settled in, as well as to have a big yard for Rocky.  We will both miss this place and many of the people and their dogs, but life goes on!   We will both make new friends.

 Although I am going to keep my old, beat-up  furniture for a while , at least until Rocky matures a little more, the first thing I'm going to do is buy a recliner for myself and have it delivered to the new place as soon as I move in.

Right now I am really enjoying a scotch & water before I go look to see what I should pack next.  I'm so happy and hope the buyer is feeling good about the deal as well.  We came out with a win-win situation, which is always the best as far as I'm concerned.

 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope it works out the best for both the buyer and me.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that was quick. Glad it all worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my head is spinning it worked out so fast!

      Delete
  3. So happy the move is working out for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now I have the job of packing up my belongings!

      Delete
  4. Well Congratulations! I can feel your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I can't believe my good luck. My kids deserve the credit because they have all done so much to bring my place up to the condition it's in now. I don't know how I will get any sleep tonight - my mind is racing!

      Delete
  5. That is so exciting. Congrats on such a quick sale. On to new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a surprise to me. I think it was Jerry Garcia who led the buyer to my house, lol. At least he's getting all the credit from me.

      Delete
  6. I am so happy for you Gypsy! Do you know how rare it is to be able to sell to the first buyer? You are truly a lucky lady and the fact that it was a win-win situation for both makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am aware of how well this is going so far, and am so appreciative of everything. It is a rarity to be able to find someone so fast, but we were both in the right place at the right time.

      Delete
  7. Very exciting! Well the moving part is hard (I moved in December - yuck!) but once you get into the new place things will be great - and Rocky is going to be so happy to have a yard!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the great housing deal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping you will conquer the photo problem. Sure am looking forward to lots of pictures of
    your new place!!!

    ReplyDelete