Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Short and sweet

I'm almost too tired to even post tonight but I'll make it short.

Dinner last night was incredible.  They had an Asian theme - started out with appetizers of home-made wontons.  I had one but they were more spicy than I like to eat right now, but oh, so good.  The meal was a Thai concoction with chicken, vegetables, noodles, etc.  I ate every bite on the plate that was mounded with food.  The dessert was "S'Mores Cookies".  A huge chocolate chip cookie, and I mean really large, that had a S'Mores in the middle of it but you couldn't see it as the cookie enclosed it.  Mmmmmm good!

Today Jeannie and I walked at Mather Field - I did about 3 miles in 45 minutes, and then sat in the shade while Jeannie stepped up the pace for another mile or so.  We came back to my house and had protein shakes!  My legs sorta hurt, but not too bad.  I hope I sleep well tonight.

8 comments:

  1. I like just about any kind of Shakes. Protein, Strawberry, Chocolate, Butterscotch, Vanilla, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three miles - you're getting there. But boy does that dessert sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my kids would cook me some food. My youngest makes a mean meat ball and her gravy is to die for . Maybe I will tell her all about the great foods your kids make for you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever find the end dust? I have been on the lookout ever since you mentioned it. My Safeways an Walmarts don't have any either, but today I saw some "Endust Clean" at my local mountain market. It was not in the usual yellow can. Blue or green, I don't remember. But it was Enddust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meal they served sounds fabulous. I wish they'd publish their recipes. Yum yum! Walking 3 miles in 45 minutes is no sham. That's about as fast as I "run" these days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. S'mores cookies? I'll have what she's having. ^5 on 3 miles in 45 minutes--well done!

    ReplyDelete