Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a difference . . .

. . . 10 or 15 degrees makes. The temps went from about 105 the past three days down to 90 or thereabouts today. At 3 pm I realized that although all my windows & vents were open, I hadn't yet opened the doors or turned on the fan. It is a little "sticky" now at 6 pm, but livable.

I picked up a few more things for the camping trip, including some bubble soap in a bottle for the little kids. Remember blowing through the ring and releasing a string of beautiful bubbles? Wonder which kid will spill her bottle first - probably Alyssa and I can just hear her say "Uh oh". It is so cute when she says that, although it can strike terror in your heart until you find out what it is she is uh-oh'ing about. I also got pancake mix and pop tarts for the college girls who definitely won't get up in time for breakfast.

Not much else going on today, so I won't try to stretch today's entry any further. Until later -

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gypsy,
    We're good friends of Laurie & Odel & I've been following your blog since you got together with them in Sacramento. We're currently at the Escapees Park in Coarsegold & will be heading north on I-5 next Tuesday or Wednesday. I know you're going camping this weekend but wondered if you'll be back in Orland when we come through. If so, would you like to meet?
    Our blog is www.mytripjournal.com/ourdream
    email: dougjoann7@gmail.com
    Have fun this weekend.... I know you will!
    Doug & JoAnn Dubrouillet

    ReplyDelete