Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Propane is flowing again!

When Steve finally got in touch with me he was calling from somewhere north of here, where he had been today on business. I just decided I would at least remove the tanks from the RV and get them into the truck. I did that pretty quickly, and then made up my mind to go get them filled. I was able to lift one back into the truck, heavy as it was, and the man who filled them put the other one into the truck and I started back home. I got them out and sitting on the ground next to the RV, trying to figure out what to do next, when Steve drove up and told me how to maneuver them into the small compartment and to hook up the valves. He had to help me with the second one, but in essence I did most everything myself! I decided if I couldn't take care of this one, basic part of RV living, then I should sign myself into Assisted Living somewhere. But they are HEAVY!

I think it's like emptying the waste tanks - once you have to do it by yourself you see how it really isn't all that difficult. With the propane though, the gauges make the small space just that much tighter, but I will survive! I thought to myself, "Damn, I'm Good!!! "

2 comments: